Los Angeles Rams

Los Angeles Rams

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Back At It Again....

Okay....So here it is Memorial Day weekend and I'm finally back typing on my blog again.  I apologize for letting the cobwebs gather on this site since the end of the MIAC season.  A lot of things have been happening or going on since I last posted.  First, and most important, I have a BRAND NEW home computer (Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!) that I absolutely LOVE along with high-speed internet which is just soooo awesome.  Second, I have been on the tennis court a lot over the last three months working hard (on the court and off) to get ready for another summer tournament and league season.  So that has slowed me down in doing what I want to do.  But I have been around the action as much as I can.  I've just done a lousy job of writing about it.  So, let's see if I can't get this thing caught up again.  Bear with me......

No comments:

Post a Comment