Los Angeles Rams

Los Angeles Rams

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Midtown YWCA Women's College Summer League Results For Wednesday 7-10-13

Here are the results of the games I was able to catch last night at the Midtown YWCA Women's College Summer League: 5:00 P.M. Games St. Kate's Purple - 55 St. Olaf - 49 St. Cloud St. - 87 Anoka-Ramsey - 51 5:55 P.M. Games Macalester Basketball - 69 GAC #2 - 40 Royals - 48 GAC #1 - 42 6:50 P.M. Games The Misfits - 39 Augsburg - 28 Golden Eagle Alumni - 43 St. Scholastica & Others - 36 7:45 P.M. Games NSU/SDSMT - 32 Hamline #2 - 16 ARCC Alumni - 33 Hamline #1 - 29 Team Sorella - 76 CSB - 44 A couple of good games in the first two time slots as the St. Kate's Purple team held off a determined challenge from the St. Olaf squad in a close affair and the Bethel team (Royals) was able to hold on to beat the GAC #1 team in another nip and tuck affair. The best game that I saw last night was the Anoka-Ramsey Alumni team going up against the Hamline #1; an incredibly athletic contest that saw the Anoka-Ramsey Alumni team coming out on top with a hard-fought 33-29 win that wasn't decided until the final seconds. The team that continues to surprise (and impress me) is the Golden Eagle Alumni team. I wish I knew who these players were (I know one is a former Winona State player but don't know the rest). Maybe someone can help me here. :) Had to leave after the 8:40 games got underway; looked like a good one developing between the UST Grey team and Concordia St. Paul when I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment