Los Angeles Rams

Los Angeles Rams

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Another Season - Almost Upon Us!

Well, it's been a little while since my last entry on here (the Midtown YWCA Summer League to be exact) but the tennis and now football season has been keeping me going lately; especially with UCLA's hot 5-0 start. Just hope they can keep it up!! But mid-October is here and with it come the opening practices for most of the college programs here in the Twin Cities and Minnesota and, just as I have for the past few years, I'll be there covering some of these opening practices to get a feel of how the teams look and what their prospects may be like for the upcoming season. I think we have at least two programs here in the Twin Cities alone that are capable of winning national championships (Anoka-Ramsey and UST)and some other programs that are going to be very competitive to say the least. It never ceases to amaze me how the talent level here in Minnesota seems to get better every year - at both the college and HS levels. In any event, I'll be providing a synopsis of the practices I'm able to attend over the next couple of weeks and try to break them down as best I can. Stay tuned....!

No comments:

Post a Comment