Los Angeles Rams

Los Angeles Rams

Monday, October 16, 2017

Another Season Is Upon Us!


Hard to believe we're in the middle of October yet again and with it, a brand new season has dawned.  Some of the faces change over the years but the objective for each squad always remains the same - to win a championship. 

These last few months have been trying for me as I have been suffering from a problematic right hip that sidelined me from the tennis this last summer and I just underwent stem cell therapy treatment almost two weeks ago.  I believe I'm on the road to recovery but am still getting around with crutches for the time being so it'll probably be a while yet before I can get out and start seeing things.  What I hope to do in the meantime is to give a capsule analysis of all the MIAC teams that I can plus some others as well (Anoka-Ramsey, Northwestern, and Concordia St. Paul and give a bit of a preview of what they have and what challenges each squad faces.  It's always a fun time of the year as teams begin the push toward another season and if last year is any indication, it will be an incredibly competitive process. 

As always, feel free to drop any thoughts or suggestions along the way.  Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment