Los Angeles Rams

Los Angeles Rams

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

My Plan Going Forward - MIAC Action Begins Tomorrow Night

 Wanted to provide everyone an update on my plans for covering games online.  With MIAC action officially starting up tomorrow evening (Wednesday 2-3); even though they're both technically "non-conference" games, I'll be transitioning from covering NSIC games to focusing back on MIAC and nearby conferences.  After all, the MIAC Women's Basketball is the main focus of my coverage and I feel that I have to give it the priority it deserves.  So, tomorrow night, I'll be providing round-ups on both the Bethel vs UST and Concordia vs CSB games and then Saturday (2-6) I'll be focusing primarily on one game to provide a recap and giving a roundup on other games in the conference as well.      

No comments:

Post a Comment